Consider a Scholarship Fund if you:
- Seek simplicity and ease in your giving.
- Want to support educational opportunities, an educational institution, or course of study.
- Want to be engaged in your philanthropy and in creating guidelines and eligibility for award recipients.
- Want to honor or memorialize a loved one.
- Wish to create a legacy of generosity toward educational endeavors.
- Choose to invest in the future of our community by offering students the support they need to achieve their educational goals.
Donor Designated Fund
A Designated Fund ensures ongoing, reliable support for the nonprofit organizations, schools or programs you care about. Redwood Foundation for Education works to help you establish the fund that achieves your unique charitable goals. You can use cash, stock, real estate, or other assets to create a named fund, qualify for an immediate income tax deduction, and Redwood will regularly distribute grants to the designee you identify when you create your fund.
Field Of Interest Funds
Through a Field of Interest Fund, donors can support specific areas of concern. Redwood Foundation for Education will make grants to the most appropriate and effective organizations within the donor’s chosen field of interest.
Field of Interest Funds are an ideal choice if you want to impact a specific philanthropic interest area aligned with Redwood’s mission, such as the arts, school readiness, college access, or a specific geographical area within the region we serve.
Estate Planning Or Life Income Gift
Your professional advisor knows your needs best, and we’re here to help you achieve them. Ask your tax professional or estate planner about creative gift planning options, including: